Delta 8 Capital- Investment Opportunities
Looking for an Alternative to Stock Market and Bond Investing?
Delta 8 Capital is a Texas based private commercial real estate lending company dedicated to financing short-term asset based loans. Our loans are commonly referred to as Private Money Loans, Hard Money Loans, Asset-Based Loans or Bridge Loans. The principals of Delta 8 Capital and its affiliate partner have been involved in real estate investing and lending for over 50 years and since 2003 we have invested over $60,000,000.00, of our investor's capital. The funds used to finance each borrower come from private investors who use Delta 8 Capital to place their money in select trust deed investments.
We are currently expanding, and are now offering private investors the opportunity to become involved in investing in Private Mortgages.
With Delta 8 Capital, you can earn passive monthly interest secured by real estate, based in Texas.
Attractive Returns Between 12% - 17% paid monthly
Advantages of Real Estate Investing with Delta 8 Capital:
The focus of Delta 8 Capital is to provide high return investment opportunities companied with excellent customer service to its clients.
We provide the following services for our investors:
• Minimal Management- Delta 8 Capital handles all aspects of origination, underwriting, funding, and servicing for our investor clientele.
• High Yield on Investment - 12-17% Return
• Collateral - Invested capital is secured by real estate.
• Monthly Income - Delta 8 Capital investors receive monthly income from interest earned
• Diversification - Allows investors to diversify their investment portfolio and is a predictable and secure alternative to stock market investing.
Call Delta 8 Capital to learn how to "Be the Bank" by investing in high quality First Lien Notes.
STANDARD DISCLOSURE: MORTGAGE PAPER SECURITIES ARE NOT RATED OR INSURED AGAINST LOSS AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO
SIGNIFICANT RISKS THAT ARE FURTHER DESCRIBED IN THE GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OFFERING CIRCULARS. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE
OF FUTURE RESULTS. INVESTORS ARE URGED TO READ THE GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OFFERING CIRCULARS BEFORE INVESTING.